Mobile Smart Phones have become a vital part of everyone’s life. It is one of the things that people can’t let go wherever they are, and wherever they go. Going somewhere without bringing a mobile phone feels like you have left half of your life behind. Apps that feature in the mobile phone powers up what one could do with the smart phone device.
Apps for Small Business and how you can Benefit from Them
If you are a small business owner, there are two ways you can look at the position in which you find yourself: either you can see yourself at a disadvantage, because of the fact that you do not have the resources of the big corporations, or you can see yourself at an advantage, because you have a whole lot more flexibility than any big corporation could possibly dream of having! And when you look at things the second way, you will actually come to find that “not having the assets” will not matter nearly as much as one might think, as there are a lot of ways to do the same things the big corporations are doing – and believe it or not, this includes building a beautiful app for your small business that you can use to connect with customers.
Of course, the very first reason why it will be helpful to you to build an app as a new tool to help your small business is that, quite simply, it will enable you to put your business at the fingertips of those who are either already your customers or are possibly about to become your customers. By doing this, you will be able to keep your business in front of their eyes and at the front of their mind.
Another thing that will be a benefit for you is that a mobile app will give you an opportunity to communicate directly with your customers, even building a text message opt-in list through your app. And when you take into account the fact that 95% of text messages are read within five minutes of receipt, you begin to understand exactly why it would be so valuable to be able to directly contact an entire list of people via text message whenever you want!
And finally, you will soon come to realize – as you build your mobile app and start getting it onto phones – that opening up a high level of communication with customers and potential customers will often equate to building a high level of loyalty, and this is especially true when the communication takes place on their phone, where they tend to do all of their other “personal” interaction as well.
4 Best Small Business Apps
- Slice: One of the best business apps that help you keep track of your online purchases is Slice. You simply have to input your email address and Slice will keep track of all your electronic receipts.
- Dropbox – The Document Saver: Sharing files will never be a problem again with Dropbox – The Document Saver. Simply put files that you want to access anytime within the folder, and you can go through your documents from your mobile phone.
- Name – This app helps by integrating the signatures in your emails so that you can easily find a contact phone number even when they are not saved on your mobile. It stores information for you in cloud memory so contacts are safe even when you lose your mobile phone.
- Sign Easy – Sign your documents right through your phone or tablet. Gone are the days when you have to scan documents whenever a signature is required. It is considered one of the best business apps since it will save you plenty of time running your scanner and back to your computer when you need signed documents.
Best Business Apps – How You Can Take Advantage of Them
Discover the various ways by which you can take advantage of mobile apps for small business:
- You can reward customers who are coming back by setting up a loyalty program with your application
- With the help of an app, you can make your small business stand out
- Notify your customers with your latest events and promotional offers through apps
- Make it easier for people to come to your website